Microsoft Word is the standard document and word processing software for both the business world and personal use, and New Horizons courses for Word will teach you basic to advanced features.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including Word for Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to Word or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Word power user.
What's New for Microsoft Word 2019?
Word 2019 gives you new ways to work with documents, like improved digital pen features, book-like page navigation, Learning Tools, and translation. Here are highlights of what's new in Word 2019.
- Translate words, phrases or sentences to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Drawing and handwriting enhancements for pen-enabled devices.
- Support for LaTeX syntax to create and edit math equations.
- Accessibility improvements with the Accessibility Checker and audio cues.
Microsoft Word Course Topics
- Newest Features of Word
- Document creation, editing and saving
- Formatting text and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
- Graphics, WordArt, charts & text flow
- Document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning and proofing tools